I was invited by my good friend, Susan, to participate in this hop! Right now I'm working on the edits for Return of the Bad Girl, so I'm going to talk about my heroine. :-)
1) What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person? Caroline Willis is a fictional character I created.
2) When and where is the story set? The story is set in Rock Canyon Idaho, a little town west of Twin Falls.
3) What should we know about him/her? Caroline is the older sister of Val and Ellie Willis. She left town twelve years ago after a fight with her father, and hasn't been home until now. She burned a lot of bridges in Rock Canyon and earned herself a bad reputation in the process.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life? Caroline is back to make amends and be close to her sisters, but living with them is too much for her. When she finds the perfect apartment, there is a mix up, and she ends up sharing the apartment with someone else; sexy bad boy Gabe Moriarty.
5) What is the personal goal of the character? She wants to work on creating a relationship with her father, and being there for her sisters.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it? Return of the Bad Girl will have a cover copy and cover up soon! :-)
7) When can we expect the book to be published or is it already available? It releases 12/31/2014.
At this time, I'd like to pass the baton to T.J. Kline, Ellie Macdonald, and Crystal Perkins. :-)
Avid writer of small towns, true love, and laugh out loud moments. Romance novel entusiast. Addictions include Coffee, Twitter, and TV Shows.