Welcome to the Tasty Summer Reads Blog Hop!
Here's how the hop works! Each author invites other authors to answer five questions about their current summer release or WIP and a tasty recipe that ties into it! As more authors join the hop, I will post links to their blogs so you can add these awesome treats (and reads) to your to do list :-) I have invited the lovely Nancy Goodman, Sandra Jones, Bobbi Romans, Jaclyn Hatcher, and Cynthia Sax to join in the hop, and they should have their recipes up, so just click on their names to see what they've got cooking!
Well, I guess I'll start us off! My new contemporary romance, Things Good Girls Don't Do, is releasing August 27th, 2013 in ebook form! It is a funny, emotional, and sexy tale of a girl getting over a bad break up by doing some very out of character things, including hooking up with the baddest boy in town.
Now for the Random Tasty Questions:
1) When writing are you a snacker? If so sweet or salty? I am a total snacker, and I tend to lean towards sweet. I've tried hard to keep things like bananas, grapes and strawberries around so I don't immediately go for my kids stash of left over easter candy, but it's tough.
2) Are you an outliner or someone who writes by the seat of their pants? And are they real pants or jammies? Well, honestly, I write a half page outline usually, with a general idea of who my characters are, what their back ground is, how they react to each other and what's their biggest issue. Then I make notes as I write. So I guess I'm a pantsy-liner *snort*...oh and normally, they are comfy sweats or capris. :-)
3) When cooking, do you follow a recipe or do you wing it? I follow the directions...however, I still mess up...often...I can't even boil water right :-)
4) What is next for you after this book? Well, hopefully to have people fall in love with Chase and Katie, and the cast of random characters I'm building in Rock Canyon. There are so many stories I have for these imaginary people, and I hope I get to share them with you one day.
5) Last question...on a level of one being slightly naughty and ten being whoo hoo steamy, how would you rate your book? I'd say it's a seven and a half...so definately some foggy windows...:-)
And now for the really tasty part!
Avid writer of small towns, true love, and laugh out loud moments. Romance novel entusiast. Addictions include Coffee, Twitter, and TV Shows.