I've said it before, but I love listening to music while I write. Country music gets the most play out of my Angry Birds Headphones, but sometimes I like a little pep! For Things Good Girls Don't Do, I got the most inspiration from these songs:
1) Skinny Dipping By Whitney Duncan
2) Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
3) Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
4) Men and Mascara by Julie Roberts
5) Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers
6) We are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
7) Drink on it by Blake Shelton
8) Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not by Thompson Square
9) Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt
10) Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina
11) Summer Girl by Leighton Meester
12) The Man I Want to Be by Chris Young
13) Better Dig Two by The Band Perry
14) Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood.
15) Ticks by Brad Paisley
16) I love you by Faith Hill
17) Good Girls Gone Bad by The JaneDear Girls
18) Who's Crying Now? by Saving Jane
19) Looking for a Good Time by Lady Antebellum
20) Firecracker by Josh Turner
What does your writing play list look like? Country? Rock? Pop? A mix? Let me know and as always, thanks for stopping by!
Avid writer of small towns, true love, and laugh out loud moments. Romance novel entusiast. Addictions include Coffee, Twitter, and TV Shows.