Click Below for Emma Cane's delicious Brie en Croute Recipe, which is seriously making me rethink my dislike of raspberries. ;-)
This is my dad's recipe, and although it was hard to get exact measurements from him, I took his approximates and made it at home. Adjust to your sweetness level.
He has been making this eggnog for 40 years and it is the one thing I really look forward t over the holidays.
*This recipe calls for raw eggs and is not pasteurized.
32 OZ of Milk
1/3 cup of Sugar
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg
1) Take eggs and blend them until smooth.
2) Add sugar and blend together.
3) Add Vanilla, Milk, and Nutmeg and blend until creamy.
4) Pour into a glass of ice (or not) and add brandy (or not ;-))
5) Sprinkle a little cinnamon/nutmeg to make it pretty.